Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Fun in the NICU

.


Daddy Gerson
On the outside looking in - - -


Look who's joining him!!!


Once in,
Dad's very busy on his little Mac.


Just look at these itty bitty feet
In these itty bitty Colts booties!!!


OK - WHAT IS UP WITH THIS CLOCK???
Do you think it was made that way
Or altered?

.

7 comments:

haley said...

so.... we need to do something about those booties. that precious little boy needs some lions booties STAT! :)

LOL.... yeah I KNOW, 0-16!!!!!! but i still love 'em! :)

Gerson & Betsy said...

Cute photos of Gerson! He's snoozing now, but I'll have to show him later that he made your blog. He'll think he's famous! Thanks for visiting us today, Keetha. We enjoyed it! Can't wait to be back in Marion so we can get together more often.

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures. And oh my yes those are some widdle footers!

Keri said...

That clock is HILARIOUS!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, they used it for timing things - - - but STILL, couldn't they LOOK PAST the minute and hour hands??????

Anonymous said...

I am so embarrassed.it took forever for me to figure out.It has no hands.hahaha...ann

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Ann!!! Just try to tell the time with it!!