Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Going in Circles

.


This is our view out of Mr. Marriott's window.
You remember Mr. Marriott?
He's the one who charges for Wi Fi
And let's his guests go around all day
With growling stomachs
For lack of a free breakfast.
(Not that I'm holding a grudge or anything)
Yes - - - that Mr. Marriott.

Well, Mr. Marriott sits on the banks
Of a large drainage pond
Cleverly disguised as a small lake.


And encircling said small lake
Is a very lovey sidewalk.


Our baby girl who just happens to live in Indy
Came over this afternoon with
Mr. B, her darling miniature daschund
And the three of us walked in circles,
Two of them - around this lake.

I fully intended to document
Our walk in pictures,
But forgot the camera in the room,
So you'll have to settle for these.

.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Awww! I was hoping to see Sissy and Nephew Dog.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

sooo pretty. Looks like a nice view of the pond.

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm sorry, Keri - - - I'll TRY to remember to use my camera tonight at dinner with Sissy, Chris, AND Aunt Pam

Leigh - - - it is a very lovely drainage pond.

j said...

Mr. Marriot's foul disguise unmasked my Keetha!! A drainage pond indeed.