Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cry Me A Red River

.

My beloved Badgers
Lost to Xavier today.


I had forgotten all about
This little "ditty" from "Hee Haw"
Until Groovy posted it
Today for an entirely different reason.
It expresses how I feel:



Actually, I'm pretty proud
Of my Badgers, they made
It farther than a 12 seed
Is expected to go!!!


They fought like,
Well they fought just like BADGERS!!
!

.

5 comments:

Leigh of said...

Sorry, sweet Keetha! I hate that for you.
I had to laugh though when I heard that song from Heehaw. It brought back such memories of that show being payed on Tv while momma cooked up a good country supper. Dad in his easy chair reading the newspaper. Fond memories....

There's always next year?

Keetha said...

There's always next year.

Wasn't Hee Haw THE BEST??? Hubby and I were pretty much newly weds and we watched every week and LAUGHED and LAUGHED.

Nancy said...

There's just something WRONG with the results this weekend! ASU beat UofA 3 times during the regular season, and now UofA (CHOKE) is in the sweet 16 and ASU is going home. I would sing your song, but I am too busy to slow down to HeeHaw pace tonight.

jennifer said...

Oh you are GOOD. Hee Haw is perfect and I love that song!!

groovyoldlady said...

Our sound man at church is always ducking down behind the soudboard. Whenever he pops back up I always - much to the annoyance of my fellow musicians - yell, "Empty Arms Hotel!"