Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cry Me A Red River

.

My beloved Badgers
Lost to Xavier today.


I had forgotten all about
This little "ditty" from "Hee Haw"
Until Groovy posted it
Today for an entirely different reason.
It expresses how I feel:



Actually, I'm pretty proud
Of my Badgers, they made
It farther than a 12 seed
Is expected to go!!!


They fought like,
Well they fought just like BADGERS!!
!

.

5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sorry, sweet Keetha! I hate that for you.
I had to laugh though when I heard that song from Heehaw. It brought back such memories of that show being payed on Tv while momma cooked up a good country supper. Dad in his easy chair reading the newspaper. Fond memories....

There's always next year?

Keetha Broyles said...

There's always next year.

Wasn't Hee Haw THE BEST??? Hubby and I were pretty much newly weds and we watched every week and LAUGHED and LAUGHED.

Nancy said...

There's just something WRONG with the results this weekend! ASU beat UofA 3 times during the regular season, and now UofA (CHOKE) is in the sweet 16 and ASU is going home. I would sing your song, but I am too busy to slow down to HeeHaw pace tonight.

j said...

Oh you are GOOD. Hee Haw is perfect and I love that song!!

groovyoldlady said...

Our sound man at church is always ducking down behind the soudboard. Whenever he pops back up I always - much to the annoyance of my fellow musicians - yell, "Empty Arms Hotel!"