Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day Post

.


An Old Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand


(photo from eHow)
.

10 comments:

haley said...

am i the only one that read this with an irish accent?!?! LOL!

i love st. patty's day. my birthday is tomorrow so i always feel like i'm irish because of that. ha.

Shannon said...

I love that!

Keri said...

That picture makes me want to go hike in the woods!

groovyoldlady said...

Have you ever heard Noel Paul Stooky sing that? It's awesome!

http://www.stumbleaudio.com/share/npstookey3/11

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY KEETHA

MAY GOD GIVE YOU...
FOR EVERY STORM, A RAINBOW,
FOR EVERY TEAR, A SMILE,
FOR EVERY CARE, A PROMISE,
AND A BLESSING IN EACH TRIAL
FOR EVERY PROBLEM LIFE SENDS,
A FAITHFUL FRIEND TO SHARE
FOR EVERY SIGH, A SWEET SONG,
AND AN ANSWER FOR EACH PRAYER
~~~AN OLD IRISH PRAYER

BLESSINGS
debbie

j said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Keetha!!

JudyBug said...

I am a twisted person. I sat here looking at the picture...looking for the 4 leaf clover. What is wrong with me!!

JudyBug

Damselfly said...

In the palm of his hand .... that is what I pray about for my son. Sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

May you always have walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, and drinks beside the fire.

That's all I've got!

~Kim

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I love the Irish blessing, too. Scott is in Ireland right now. Someday I will go there, too.