Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 23, 2009

All That Glitters - - -

.
AKA Wherein Hubby Makes Another Funny


Even the restroom
At "Korie's Salon" glitters



Starting with the sparkle
On the ceiling
In the form of this webby light.


We girls were ooooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing
Over everything,


Including this shiny black porcelain throne.

Hubby was hearing all this
From the comfort of his
Salon chair - - - where he had his
Eyes closed, I might add.

When he was finished,
He went in search of the restroom
For himself.

When he returned he said,
"I don't see what the big deal was!
We have bigger restrooms than
That at the hospital."


Because THIS is where he had been - - -


The EMPLOYEE restroom!!!

I tell ya,
That man is a laugh a minute!

.

12 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Swanky! A hottie potty! Cool!

And that light is really cool. I would like one of those on my virtual sleeping porch. Love that!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Leigh - - - you and your virtual sleeping porch!!!

Did hubby make you LOL with his silly antics about the EMPLOYEE RR?

Keri said...

I changed Piper's diaper on that counter the last time I was there and she kept grabbing that heavy candle stick! I finally had to put it on the floor because I was afraid she would hit the mirror with it and shatter it! haha :)

Keetha Broyles said...

What, not even a CHUCKLE from you about your dad's bathroom silliness?????

Jewel said...

RICO! I'm impressed!

Martin LaBar said...

Such opulence!

haley said...

LOL!!!! he's so funny! i can just see him coming out of the bathroom all nonchalant and totally unimpressed all the while not realizing he was in the WRONG bathroom!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Haley - - - he started calling out to us about it as he was washing his hands.

I believe he knew there had to be SOME mistake - - - but you know he cannot pass up the chance to be the funny man of the hour!!!

Julie said...

That's hilarious! I love reading your posts-you even make bathrooms interesting! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Julie!!! I didn't have to work very hard to make this bathroom story fun - - - hubby did that FOR me.

Nancy said...

One question remains unanswered:

Was the toilet paper roll hung to your satisfaction?

Love your family bathroom humor!

(p.s. Good to see Pam again. Hi Pam!)

Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't even notice how they hung the toilet paper, Nancy - - - I was too busy looking at everything else!!!