Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

For My Two Beautiful Girls - - -

.

Pictured here with their daddy.

Girls --- I was reading last night and came across something that made me remember this, see if YOU remember too:

"Buffalo COWS won't you come out tonight,
Come out tonight, Come out tonight.
Buffalo COWS won't you come out tonight,
A-A-A-A-A-And dance by the light of the moon!?"

.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . and you leave the sweetest blog comments!

Your girls are beautiful and your hubby is handsome. You have a precious family!! ♥

Hmmm . . . buffalo COWS (?)

haley said...

LOL! buffalo COWS?

thanks, now i want to watch it's a wonderful life, AND that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!!!!

keri, my word verification is "chumbion", made me think chubi! LOL!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hopefully one of my girls will come on here and say something about the Buffalo Cows.

It was a fun time!!!

Martin LaBar said...

Cows? I thought it was "gals."

My word is nommatch.

j said...

LOL! Yes of COURSE I remember Buffalo "cows". It has a great beat and you can dance to it :)

Beautiful girls! Handsome Hubby! Keetha, you are blessed!!

Have a great weekend.


My word verification is oomper... enough said.

Keetha Broyles said...

Dr. LB - - - I'm WAITING for one of my girls to clear up the "cows" bit.

Yes Jennifer, I am blessed and I believe you are too from what I see over at "your" place! Hehehehehehe I'm glad YOU remember the "cows."

Unknown said...

the real words to the song are buffalo cows not buffalo girls! duh! there is nothing to tell of the story!! :)

Keri said...

I think Kyle would back us up on this!!! Buffalo COWS!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL girls!!! And there the rest of you blogworld fans have it - - - to MY kids, the words ARE: "BUFFALO COWS"

A few years ago, AFTER my girls were young adults, they danced all over this house singing "Buffalo Cows" one Christmas Eve. They wouldn't even believe ME that it was really "Buffalo Gals"

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love that...but I always sang, Buffalo Gals.....
Funny!

Nancy said...

Cute. Thanks for letting us in on your family fun.

Dads and daughters -- a special relationship, indeed.