Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Two "Awwwwwwww" Moments in One Post

.

Awwwwwww Moment Numero Uno:


Daughter Keri snapped this photo of my "other" daughter Haley et moi the other night at La Charreada, my favorite Mexican Restaurant. I love the photo, so I quickly swiped it right off of Keri's blog to post it here.

Notice who is already eating chips and salsa.



Awwwwwww Moment Numero Two-o:




My friend Debbie over at "There's an Angel on My Porch" gave me this bloggy award today!!! Thank you Miss Debbie!!!! I feel honored indeed.

.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Mexican food, that's a Aaaaiiiiiyyyyyy moment!LOL

Tonja said...

Great pic! I love the chips and salsa, too.

Martin LaBar said...

Well, that's why the waiter/waitress brought the chips and salsa, isn't it?

Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, that's why the waiter brought them - - - but I don't guess I HAD to be holding a chip in the picture, did I?

haley said...

i absolutely LOVE that picture of us!

and i'm sure that i probably had a chip in my hand too! and if not, right after the pic was taken! even though i wasn't supposed to eat ANY chips at all. oops!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

awwwwwwww!

And re: your Sunday Supper photos, all of your children are beautiful, all have such great style!
WHat a great family, Keetha!

Betty Jo said...

What a cute award and you so deserve it! Your daughter is beautiful. I love Mexican food, and I would have been the one dipping into the salsa if I had been there. ♥

Keetha Broyles said...

Haley - - - I think that's the FIRST picture of you and me together that I've ever had - - -love it!!!

Leigh - - - I TOLD Kelly about Bama being a "Pizza Artist." Kelly's only had his own store for a little while, but he's already having great success there - - - I'm SO PROUD.

Betty Jo - - - you come on over and we'll go get some Mexican food TOGETHER!!! We'll even get our picture taken with BOTH of us scarfing up chips and salsa!!!

KBeau said...

The first thing we had to eat when we got back in the States from our trip to France was chips and salsa. Can you get any more American than that? Ha!

Yes, you're number three. Email your address to kathybeaumont@bellsouth.net, and I'll get your surprise in the mail.

Keetha Broyles said...

KBeau - - - I did, I did!!!!

Now, do you want me to delete your comment so your e-mail addy isn't on here for spammers to harvest?

j said...

AWWW! You both look so happy!

Congrats on your award!

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely pic.You have beautiful daughters.The apple doen't fall far from the tree....Ann

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Ann, Haley is my "other" daughter - - - which means she isn't my daughter at all, but one we "grafted" in.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You should be proud, Keetha!

And HERE is my comment on your kids with style.

Hey I will be away from my computer tomorrow, so if I dont comment until late in the day....you know I am not ignoring you. Have a great day Keetha.