Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, December 19, 2008

This Takes Time Folks!


.
I've been pretty scarce in my regular blogland because I'm so busy touring BooMama's Christmas Open House.

There are ONLY 898 homes on the tour - - - and of COURSE I must see them all and leave a comment. I'm only on 204 as we speak.

See you in April.

(I'm on 345 out of 941 - 2:45 PM Sunday, 12/21)
.

11 comments:

Pamela said...

I made it through the first twenty...thinking that I would do ten at a time. So far, not happening. Oh well.

Have a great day.

Pam
(Deven's mom)

Rhondi said...

Hi Keetha
You sure have a lot of perseverance to visit so many homes on the tour! Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you'll come back again. Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Rhondi

Robin Lambright said...

Hi! from # 204. Praying for your stamina to get to all 800+. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings
Robin

One More Equals Four said...

Thanks for stopping by! I admire your diligence. I looked at a lot on days one and two, but didn't even scratch the surface and frankly...I have children to raise so my browsing is probably over!

linda t said...

So thrilled to get your comment on knowing about Lefse... but even more so when you mentioned the Norske Nook! I grew up 10 miles from the original Norske Nook in Osseo, WI!!! We drive back to the family farm every year from Phoenix and always visit the Norske Nook for pie!
Oh, we sure are a kindred spirit! Love your blog!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You are soooo good like that! That is how I found you my friend!


Notice my home wasnt on there.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Leigh - - - I DID notice!!! I looked through the WHOLE list for your name, I was gonna skip to YOU first.

Yes - - - we are linky tour buddies from WAY BACK!!!


Still luv ya.

Julie said...

You are almost a quarter of the way done! I love looking at all the homes on the tour. I'm thinking I may have to wait until AFTER Christmas though to go through all of them!

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks for stopping by AND commenting. I just tried to get on Boomama's and it said she has "exceeded her bandwidth." How hilarious! Too many women at home on a Saturday night wanting to look at other peoples' Christmas decorations.

Bailey's Leaf said...

Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for commenting, too!

Those chocolate handies were one of my faves. They still needed cleaned, though. That part was okay, but needed a lot of soap!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was trying to go through the whole list, but I got plum tuckered out after about a hundred or so. I was going down th list and then I just started skipping all around! I love your Wisconsin photo at the top. All my mom's side of the family is from Wisconsin. Merry Christmas!