Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Look Who's Playin' With Christmas Toys - - -

.

Macky putting his Rust-eze truck together.

Takin' him for a little spin.

Peepaw, can you help me with this?!?

Auntie Korie gets in the act.

Papoo, let me show you how to use a computer!

Punching in daddy's McD's order on the cash register.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love his pj's!!!How can you not just eat him up!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, we DO eat him up. Thanks about the PJ's - - - his Kamma Keetha picked those out for him!!!!

:-)

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Santa brought Trey-man the very same army tank set. He loves it!

Keri said...

LOVE the one of Peepaw and MJ!

Keetha Broyles said...

Steal it, Keri!!!