Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Cantata

.
Our daughter, Keri, sang in her church's Christmas Cantata. We traveled over to enjoy the evening with them.


Daddy Jason had his hands full with two little angels. Well, at least they look like angels here.


Piper didn't really care about anything going on around her as long as daddy was holding her.


The choir looked and sounded good!


Close up of Keri (center) Too bad I caught her with her eyes closed!!!


Mackinley was quite enraptured (for a 2 and a half year old) with the music.


He even stood up to get a better view sometimes. Later we found out that he really was listening when at home he began to sing HIS rendition of parts of it back to us.


He knew just when to applaud.


And when it was over, the chairs became his tunnel.


Then Papoo made sure he got all the cookies he could hold.


Mostly because Papoo was eating JUST AS MANY as Mackinley.

.

5 comments:

Char said...

I love cantatas. They were a highlight of my teen years. I loved the narration and the new music mixed with the traditional carols. Glad you all got to participate. Looks like Mackinley and Papoo are inseparable!

Anonymous said...

Oh Keetha, I LOVE the last pic of Papoo and Mackinley! So cute how they are both posed the same! Can't get much better than that!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

It was cute!!! Papoo knelt down to get on Mackinley's level for the picture, and Mackinly just knelt right down too.

Keri said...

See! You got lots of cute pictures!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, but look how blurry!!! I didn't have my flash on, so the shutter stayed open longer, and that made blurry pictures.