Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, December 22, 2008

End of Semester - - -

.
Last class before Christmas.


My Sophomores, with one Junior.
If they look a little giddy
It's because this was the last class
Before Chrismas break!!!

It was their final.
So, there was a little pre-final cramming going on.
(Notice ONE student thinks he OWNS the teacher zone)

Some tried to be "cool and controlled."

Others were grinning from ear to ear
At the thought of getting away from school
And from me
For over two weeks!!

This pose says it ALL!!

Merry Christmas one and all.

.

10 comments:

JIWB said...

I don't know what part of Indiana you are in but those kids are HAPPY to be out of school for a little while! White Christmas or not!

I hope everybody has a (VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS)

Keetha Broyles said...

Perhaps I should show photos of how happy the TEACHERS are!!!

Sherry said...

I would say those students think they have one cool teacher! And, of course, one big holiday coming up!

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful break!

Dan said...

I dunno Keetha, that first pic... those boys look about brain dead there. HA! But they get better. Great lookin bunch.

Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

Hey, what ever happened to Bret Tippey?

Keetha Broyles said...

Good question, Dan - - - I don't have the answer right off the top of my head. Next time I run into his sister, I'll check it out.

Erin said...

Isn't Christmas Break a grand invention!? Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute photos! I'm sure the teachers were dancing on their way out the door! Enjoy the break!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing on our music post. That was so touching. It made me make a mental note that our boys should know how to play Amazing Grace. It is one of the world's best songs! Thanks so much!

Char said...

I'm sure the teacher felt just as happy!

nancygrayce said...

I was thinking that the teachers were probably whooping it up way more than the kids! You need a break! Enjoy

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog-I love that you have red shoes!! (I happen to have a few myself...)
I am a former teacher at a Christian school, middle school history (I was horrible there) then went on to have a few blissful years in first grade (that was my calling until my kiddos!). Love to see all your sweet students-makes me miss it...
Merry Christmas!!