Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!

.
Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

I think we're ready.
The Kings are waiting - - -

The tree and halls are decked - - -

Santa left SIX Christmas bags - - -

And the college boy is plum tuckered out!!

Enjoy your family traditions and celebrations
Wherever you may be.
.

8 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Yeah! You did it! And I love the college boy sacked out. I did that today too.
I will be heading to my friend Diva's house shortly for a quick hello, then home to read from the bible the story of Christ birth to the kids (tradion) as well as the Christmas guest (on my blog).
I wanted to stop by once more and wish you a very Merry Christmas, Keetha! To you and yours!

Be blessed.
HUGS..

Shoemaker Family said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Man...what a memory, coming home from college for break and practically sleeping the entire time! ugh! Hope you have a fabulous day with family!

Martin LaBar said...

Thank you!

That's a beautiful nativity scene.

God's best to you and yours.

Keetha Broyles said...

I'll tell Greg you like his nativity scene, Doctor LaBar, he picked it out.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

My college boy is still snoozing this morning. I have a few minutes for blogging!
Merry Christmas Y'all!
Sandi

I can't find my blog said...

Merry Christmas, Friend! Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keetha, Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your family! Love to you...

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day.