Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Maybe I Should Stop Blogging - - -

.
And come back from my BooMama Christmas tour of homes long enough to decorate my own tree because really, I don't think my ribbons are doing a THING for it like this.

And even though the ladder is MOST attractive right in front of the tree, it will probably block the warmth of the fireplace if I don't move it,

Don'tcha think?






.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting today :-) and the sweet comment about my colors. The tour can be addictive, my home is falling down around me as I've been touring others all day *lol* It's too much fun.
You have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas.

I can't find my blog said...

Ha! At least you're honest-I took close-ups of most things, remember?

Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehe!! I HAD to put my ribbons like that to keep them away from the C - A - T - S until I had time to decorate.

It's all done now.

Keetha said...

All in good time!

Bonita said...

I came back by to see the stars and I absolutely love them! I might just have to find me some.

The tree is lovely- lots of lights. At least as your touring other blogs you're getting inspiration (at least that sounds like a good enough excuse LOL!).

Anonymous said...

You are so funny about your tree! I always put everything in the same spot each year so maybe I should just save my photos and use them next year! It looks like you're all set to have a wonderful Christmas! We were in Indiana over the summer and it was very beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my site! Merry Christmas!
-Kim

Char said...

It's a start. Christmas isn't until next week, anyway. Plenty of time.

Lone Butterfly said...

I love the ladder! Just wrap the long legs in red ribbon - and make candy canes! Then it's like it's another decoration.

I know all about those pesky "C-A-T-S" and the havoc they can wreck on a tree...

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Hahaha-too funny!
All your decorations look great-Im jealous!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it is time to get a few more ornaments on the tree. I do think your other decorations are beautiful though!
Toni

Terhune Family said...

Our tree STILL isn't decorated. I need Brad's help with the lights, and we never seem to be in the same place at the same time...

Keetha Broyles said...

Not to worry Kari dear - - - just keep it up until February like I do. Then you can just pull off the Christmas ornaments and load on the valentines!!! Hehehehehehehehe

Been missing you - - - nice to see you on here.