Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mackinley Came Too!!

.

Playin' with Kamma's Christmas Train


Concentrating.


Sometimes Kamma is funny!


Now let's try Papoo's Cracker Barrel Game


I think this is how you do it.
Next let's write at the kitchen island:


Ready,


Set,


GO!


Piper is bored with my cars - - -


So I'll parallel park them - - -


In a nice straight line.
Uncle Kelly will be soooooo proud!

.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Such a busy little man. :)

Shoemaker Family said...

I'm so jealous of his gorgeous curly curls!

grammy said...

Sure does bring back memories of Kelly and how he would play with those cars for hours!!!