Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Piper Time

.
How about a little Christmas Love from Piper Renae?

Could I be any more perfect?

Gettin' Christmas sugar from daddy.

What, doesn't everyone eat rice cereal for Christmas Dinner???

Happily chewing on my Christmas spoon.
Notice my little sockies that look like patten leather Mary Janes.

Totally in command.

Little snuggles with Uncle Kelly.
(He's not one bit proud of me or anything.)

Just being too cute for words.

Y'all come back and see me soon, hear?

.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Piper is a doll and those "Mary Jane" socks are just too cute! Merry Christmas to y'all.

I can't find my blog said...

Babies are so yummy! I love her Michigan blanket!

Gotta start 'em early, right?

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, girls.

Headless - - - if it were up to me, I would NEVER start her on MI stuff. That's a S-I-L touch. :-)

Keri said...

S-I-L?? As in MY sister in law? No no no she's NOT a Michigan fan, she's a Michigan State fan. Haley made the blanket for Piper.

Keetha Broyles said...

S-I-L as in my SON IN LAW!!!! I know Haley gave them the blankies, but it's all in honor of Jason!!!

:-)

Sherry said...

Precious! Sweet memories again this year! We had such fun with our little ones, too.