Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Talking to Myself Again???

.
Not this time!!!


Just look what came in the mail while I was gone!?!

Thank you, Keetha. I'm already diving in between the pages!!!!
.

6 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun treat in the mail!

I found myself in your link list - I'm Road Signs! :) Thank you!

Hope you had a great trip to the leadership conference!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Erin!!! We had a FABULOUS time - - - I'm working on the photos right now, resizing them to get them ready to post. I have A LOT of them! Hehehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

I found my blog, Ribbon Candy! Good one Keetha! I am going to check out your older blog, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic at the top your blog, by the way!!! Awesome!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Amy - - - The blog header picture was JUST taken on our trip to Wisconsin. I wish I knew the people who LIVE at that beautiful little farm - - - wonder what they are like?!?

Keetha said...

You are the BEST. I do hope you enjoy! :-)