Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh Those Boys and Their Toys

.

We went somewhere today that is
The place where' boy's dreams are made.

This is your first clue as to where it was.

Need more help?
Well take a closer look:


Oh yes, those ARE the silhouettes
Of bass stamped into a crosswalk.

Which means, of course,
We could ONLY be at:

Bass Pro Shop
Where testosterone was invented.


That about sums it up!!!


See hubby entering?
He's the little boy masquerading as an adult.


And a wife's nightmare.

Oh I kid,
A little.


Hubby has lots of dreams.


All of them involve boats


And lots and lots of money.

Too bad he doesn't have any.

Money I mean - - - he already has a boat!

.

10 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Greg and Headless Dad need to get together. Bass Pro is his favorite place on the planet-as long as he can drool all over the boats.

Sherry said...

He looks so happy!

Pam said...

He was so happy he wasn't worried about getting his normal picture misbehavior in!

grammy said...

Greggie...that boat looks good on you!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Pam, he ASKED me to take his picture so that's why he forgot his NORMAL picture antics.

Anonymous said...

my brother took us to one of those stores once... boooooring!

Keri said...

I love the fish on the crosswalk!!!

That blue boat looks similar to Dad's current boat...doesn't it? Am I dreaming?

Keri said...

Oh wait...KELLY has the blue boat. Never mind! I'm an idiot again!

HAHA my word verification is "shipp"

Erin said...

Come on down to Springfield, MO - home of the original Bass Pro. I'll even take you to Lambert's while you're here - it's the home of the "throwed rolls!" :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Erin - - - we've been there once!!!! Both places!!! It was about ten years ago before I even knew what a blog was!!! I'd like to come back again sometime. The "throwed" rolls were really fun.