Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Feel Like Travelin' On - - -

.


We flew in and out of Tampa where we rented a car and drove down to Marco and then back at the end of the week.


On the way back we took I-275 which includes the Sunshine Skyway.


Just before the bridge we stopped at a very scenic rest area from which I took these photos.


That's Tampa you see across the bay in the distant background.


This is the Skyway bridge as seen from the rest area. Isn't it gorgeous?


And this is the bridge from the front seat of our car ON the bridge.


I found the lines amazing.


Even through the smudged windshield.

.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

We were just there a week ago and drove on that very same bridge!

Keetha Broyles said...

I saw on your blog that you were there last week!!!! Wouldn't it have been fun if we'd been there at the same time and been able to meet for lunch or something!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love to take pictures of bridges - usually I'm the driver though, so I don't have a clue what kind of shot I'll get.

I've never been to that side of the state. I'm going to have to find an excuse and soon!

word of the day - outstree
(who comes up with these captcha words? lol)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I lived in Sarasota for a time., I have driven over that bridge. It is beautiful.....but I dont like driving over bridges.

Julie said...

We have driven over that bridge numerous times on our way to Sarasota. It's beautiful-but scares me when it's windy!!