Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Kaeleigh's Party

.

We hadn't gotten to see our granddaughter, Kaeleigh, for weeks and weeks due to "technical difficulties." Then, just in time for her fifth birthday, those technicalities cleared up at least long enough for us to have a party.

Isn't she the cutest thing in her little pink outfit? Wonder if I could find one in MY size???

Miss Piper Renae was sporting a new pink sundress. She and big sissy were more than happy to pose together - - - just like models - - - for my camera.


Piper needs just the tiniest bit of support to stand by herself - - - it won't be long and she'll be running all over the place.


Happy to be sitting in daddy's lap.


Kaeleigh loves to show me her "treasures" in her room. I wish I had a tent just like this!!!

Kaeleigh and Mackinley had a hard time WAITING for cake time. Mackinley kept sneaking into the kitchen to climb up on a stool just to "look" at the cake.


Finally it was present time. First present - - - a jump rope!!!


A new PINK outfit - - - Kaeleigh is all about pink!!!

But when the party's over,
Someone has to "pay the piper" - - -


In this case, it was Piper who had to pay - - - - - WITH MY CHECK BOOK!!!!

.

13 comments:

Keri said...

I love that picture of me and the two oldest kids! I'm STEALING it!! :)

Dustin and Kayla said...

hahaha it looks like she's really reading it!

ashley said...

those girls are just darling in pink! they look like they're going to grow up and be best of friends! :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oooh, so cute. I'm missing my nieces something awful. They're 5 and 1. Just about the same ages as these lovelies! Love that tent! I could read my Kindle in there! :)

j said...

SOOOOOO pretty in pink! And I would like that tent in my size PLUS a Barbie Jeep.

Nancy said...

Perfect in pink. You have darling grandkids!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you all for the compliments to my ADORABLE grands.

Funny thing, Dust Bunny- - - I THOUGHT about getting Kaeleigh a pink Barbie Jeep for her birthday!!!!

KBeau said...

I love the doll cake. Is that at Barbie? My sister had a doll cake once. I think my aunt made it.

Keetha Broyles said...

It IS a Barbie. My daughter made the cake, she had to take Barbie's legs off, but as soon as we ate the cake, the legs went right back on!!!

Julie said...

They are adorable! I love that cake-I remember I had one similar growing up. So fun!

In our house though, with two boys we have monster truck, Nascar, & construction cakes. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pink outfits, adorable!!!!So glad Kaeleigh is back in the fam!

Keetha Broyles said...

Amy - - - it's a time by time process. We never know - - -