Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Take Heart Bucky Fans!!!

.

I can't quite give him the ringing endorsement that I gave Russell Wilson when he transferred to Wisconsin last fall because I didn't see as much of this QB playing for his former team.


However when I heard today that Danny O'Brien, former QB of the Maryland Terrapins, has chosen to make a graduate transfer to Wisconsin and will be immediately eligible to play the QB position for us this fall I did some research. Unlike Russell Wilson he comes with 2 years of eligibility.



Not too shabby, eh??? Gives me more hope for a Brighter Badger Gridiron this fall.

Bring it on!!!!

.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

EXCITING:) Congrats! Enjoy your day! HUGS!

KBeau said...

Don't know about you, but I can't wait for football. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Somehow life got in the way of more frequent blogging, but I do still enjoy it. BTW, your Badgers seem to have a knack for getting those QB transfers.

Heirloom treasures said...

Thank you for your visit and kind comments. :) jeanetteann

mzzbev said...

Thank you also for the visit and kind comments and oh, by the way, Congratulations on your new QB. Hope to see you smiling this coming season!

Anonymous said...

Plus, he's cute.