Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Because Into Each Saturday - - -

.

A little sunshine must fall!

Hope this makes you smile, giggle, and even belly laugh.




Thanks to Unknown Mami for posting this where I could find it.

.

11 comments:

Pam said...

0h boy - Joe says he took note and learned a few new moves! Too cute!!

nancygrayce said...

I saw that and laughed! He's a pretty advanced two year old!

Empty Nester said...

PRICELESS! And the best part was that bow at the end! LOL

LV said...

That is just the best ever. He is precious. Some children are just born with it and he definitely was one of them.

Claudya Martinez said...

It is just too cute.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

We should all be that carefree!

Theresa said...

SO DARN CUTE! That little fella had some moves:) Enjoy your evening, HUGS!

Stacy said...

L-OOOOOO-VE!

Town and Country Gals said...

How cute is he, and boy does he have the moves! What a cutie!
Thanks for visiting!
Rebecca

Ann in the UP said...

snort.....

What a little hambone!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love this one. Saw it the other day and adored it!