Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunday Reruns - When My "Love" Was New

.
* * * * * * * * * * *

Since you asked: YES!!! This is still my baby-love lappy. I still use it, and it has NEVER had even ONE virus - - - one advantage of having a computer that is soley yours.

* * * * * * * * * * *


It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday reruns!!! Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites".



"Isn't She Lovely?"
(First posted 12/27/2007)


Isn't she WONDERFUL!?!



My new baby!! Specially chosen in WISCONSIN BADGER RED!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to ME!!!




Now I won't need to CHOOSE between blogging and football!!!



I can blog AND IM from right in front of the TV screen WHILE I watch football!!! Isn't technology grand?!?



This is Fisherhubby pointing out that while I got a laptop for Christmas, he got a $12.50 bucket of fake leeches for fishing. (Let's not even GO to how much OTHER equipment that boy has bought for all his hobbies, NOR to what all that "stuff" cost him!!)



And before you feel TOO sorry for him, just look who's the FIRST to use my new lappy!!!

.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! OH, and look... his shirt matches the lappy!!

Great color choice.

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal

nancygrayce said...

I remember when you first got that laptop! You got a brand new one....I got a hand me down! Oh, well! I do love taking it to the recliner.

bj said...

Love this old post...hope your laptop is still plugging along...:)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Is that shiny red beauty still chugging along? I'd love a laptop, because eventually even my ample butt gets tired sitting at the computer desk!

LOVE that color. Red. Flashy. Alluring. Sexy. Why, just like YOU!

Cass

Flory said...

wow! cool in red! nice header too!
Pls. find time to visit my blog and join the fun on my first giveaway!
xx, flory

Anonymous said...

you are funny .. I love the red laptop.

Lori E said...

My son has a white one and loves it. It has stood up well.
I was so glad when I got my laptop and didn't have to fight for the computer anymore.

Diann said...

And a mighty fine laptop she is! Her brazen red frock shows she is no wimp!

kyooty said...

I remember how excited I was the day I got my Laptop, and it ws a dumpster Diver. :P

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Oooh...isn't that puurty!!! Love that red color!!! Of course, you knew I would...red is my favorite color! Girl, I must admit...I dislike laptops! Yes...there...I said it! Hehe! The reason is...I don't like the smaller keypads! I have trouble typing on them. So all of my blogging is done from our PC. Honey has a laptop and just loves it. Nevertheless, I'm just tickled for you!!!

Girlfriend, I just adore your new header photo! Ohhh my, Costa Rica is fabulous! I took several peeks at your Costa Rica blog while you were down there! It looks like ya'll had a fabulous time and ohhh my, the sights were awesome! What a great experience! I bet you hated coming home...didn't you? Hehe! Well Darlin', so happy to see you today for Sunday Favorites...I really did miss you last week!

I hope that you're having a super Sunday, Darlin'!
Chari @Happy To Design

Kristin - The Goat said...

That photo of fisherhubby sitting with lappy may just be a one of a kind :)

I've been meaning to tell you that I love the new header photo! Love it!

Angie said...

There's something to be said for having a brandnew, never used before computer that you don't have to share. I only got a laptop last October and I am still not used to the 'feel' of the keyboard...so much different and less forgiving than my old (now defunct) desktop. You only have to THINK about the key next to the one you're aiming for and it prints.

Whosyergurl said...

aw. Fisherhubby is a cutie-pie! Remind him that "when mamas happy, everyone is happy!"
Hoosier hugs,
Cheryl