Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stop The Presses!!! This Just In!!!

.

I just heard from Erin. Seems she TOOK Bearlish in college, and though she is a bit rusty (her words, not mine) she thinks this is a fairly accurate translation or Borris' message:

"We are so glad it's spring!
What a long winter. Is anyone else famished?"

I'm going to remember that Erin has this gift and will consult with her for all my future Bearlish translation needs.

.

16 comments:

Julie Harward said...

This is a crazy blog...palm trees and hibernating bears...I need all of that translated. LOL Come say hi :D

Dawn said...

I am, where's the berries? So glad they're back, I mean awake! They have a lot of catching up to do, as do I.
Hugs,
Dawn

Erin said...

Wow! I am honored to be featured on a post! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks for the laugh. I am sure that is exactly what Borri' wrote.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Ahhh, we have a Bearlish translator - Love it!!

Angie said...

My word, what a mercy that we can ALL count on Erin if we need our Berlish sorted. Would this be the same Erin that calls Grammy Staffy "mom"?

j said...

I love this post and the one before! YAY!!

Bearlish... who knew?

Erin said...

Hi Angie! I guess I am not the Erin who calls Grammy Staffy "mom" because, well, I am not sure who Grammy Staff is...

Sandi (Meme) said...

What a cute post. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my Vintage Icebox. I love having visitors!

Angie said...

Hi Erin - sorry to use Keetha's blog as a chat line! Grammy Staffy is a lovely bloggy lady and one of her daughters (also a lovely bloggy lady) is Erin. Sorry for the mistake - but it was a nice one! You can join Keetha in my Roll of Honour of Lovely Bloggy Ladies!

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey, no insulting has been done or chasing away:) Just CRAZY BUSY!!!I barely have time to do my blog right now, aaarrrggh! I am up to my eyeballs with things going on, barely have time to wipe. Well, I do make time for that:)Abbi has her first softball tourney this weekend, Drew next weekend, practices and games every night, I'm telling ya. WHew!!I have also been redoing stuff for the business, and will be starting a part-time job on some weekends, shooting weddings with a local pro-photographer starting in May. I'm still here, just keeping the road hot:0 Miss ya, love ya!

Martin LaBar said...

Spring? It's nearly summer in South Carolina.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Thank goodness someone can translate!

KBeau said...

Welcome to spring. It's been a fairly cool one here in Alabama.

Betty Jo said...

LOL Cute!! Come see what I'm up to. This country gal is heading for city life. ♥

Jenny said...

Cute! Perhaps she should teach this to Bear-lish challenged individuals. Such as myself.