Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

To My Students:

.

Here's the news you've been waiting for!!!


We are on a 2 hour delay for Friday morning, January 8, 2010.

So, go ahead and finish watching the National Championship Bowl game!!!!!!

.

7 comments:

ashley said...

us too - YAHOO! i was a pretty neutral fan for this game, but i do feel badly for colt mccoy!

Anonymous said...

We have a dusting and icy roads, no school in Broadway, VA:) Southerners.

Anonymous said...

what luck

Unknown said...

You have an assignment! Ten things that make you happy! I bet one will be badgers! REad my blog for more details!

Anonymous said...

I DEFINITELY think that if you made it to 1:00.....that COUNTS as a FULL day of school! That dufus must never have been a teacher OR a student! :)

Our schools in the major KC, MO area have been closed all week....cept for a few crazy districts that went one day, then promptly canceled the rest of the week. We've had LOTS of snow, LOTS of drifting and now sub-zero temps. Not a good combination for buses OR kiddos OR teachers!

Hope you are warm and cozy and lovin' your weekend! Dana

kyooty said...

unless the buses wont start or the roads aren't plowed, or salted we go to school. Cut offs for out door play are -20C! after windchill. -15C they get nervous,so keep them in watching videos. :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!