Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Alive and Harried

.
Because I haven't posted since Sunday, I've been getting messages from my bloggy friends asking if I'm OK.

I am OK - - - other than feeling like THIS:


(Photo from lagringajoya.blogspot.com)

Harried. Or perhaps I should say "feathered" not "hair-ied" (pun intended).

It has nothing to do with my beloved bloggy buddies and everything to do with the fact that it is
Homecoming week at school.

Lots of busy. Lots of excitement. Lots of deadlines. Not much time.


More later - - -
.

5 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

what a great photo!!

I knew you were still around and assumed you were busy. Homecoming week, huh? That's probably a ton of fun for you :)

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I can appreciate that since I hardly have time to put my shoes on anymore (and I mean that sincerely...I made it down a flight of stairs in my apartment building the other day in my slippers. On my way to work. Eek.).

Joni said...

Thats my baby! Thank you for posting this old picture, it just MADE MY DAY! I am sorry to hear that you are feathered but happy to hear that everything is ok.

Jewel said...

I love that baby. Who is now a WALKING, JABBERING, little girl with a mouth FULL OF TEETH.

j said...

I LOVE... L. O. V. E. love.... your header picture. That is a fabulous photo!