Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lovin' Me Some Fraggin' Wagon!

.
It is indubitably my FAVORITE bloggy party of the week - - - Fraggin' Wagon Time!

On Fridays Mrs. 4444 invites us to hitch our weekly frags to her wagon.  If you've never joined in the fun, consider doing so this week.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
.
 
Tonight (Thursday 4/25) our friends Bill and Eloise joined us at Lake Aire Supper Club for the 
.
. 
Steak and Lobster special.

Good friends, great food, lots of laughs, and the first round of the NFL Draft - - - WHAT COULD BE BETTER???

I think I died and went to sports/food/friends-aholic heaven.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
.
       
Very, very soon this cutest EVER little "bad" fairy will be fluttering around Maleficent in "Sleeping Beauty."
.

This will be Pipe's first EVER full ballet recital and her Kamma and Papoo will be right there in the audience cheering her on.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *  
.
.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Little "Bad Fairy's" brother Mackinley is participating in "Bad Hair Day" at school.

Oh that MY bad hair days were this cute!!!

Can I get a witness???
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
  
This week we had out-of-state guests for two nights.  They stayed in our basement bungalow "honeymoon" suite and used my beloved FBC - Football Cave.

This is how ONE of them "defaced" my Badger Fans ONLY sign.
.

And here's how I feel about the Wolverines.

The perpetrator of said crime shall receive these shreds back with an "On Wisconsin" sign taped to his front door in the very near future.

Then I shall RUN out of his neighborhood and back to Wisconsin where it will be a LONG time before he can "get" me back!
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
.
Fisherhubby had a meeting at the hospital this morning at 7:30 A of M.

At 7:07 A of M he was moving about the house clicking his lighter and whistling Chickadee bird calls - - - just 'cause.

What was that man thinking?  I was TRYING to sleep.
.
    
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
This is Sister Pam on her way out to do "good" for some Gulf Coast beach.   She and hubby Joe do this form of beach combing once a week.  They're just "righteous" volunteers like that.

Yes they live in South Florida, near Marco Island, for all of you who covet living in that clime.
.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
And here is BIL Joe soaking up the rays on the beach, texting me this picture to try to make me jealous.

It didn't work - - - I live right in my FAVORITE place in the whole wide world, Wisconsin.  I wouldn't trade my 4 seasons for his monotone climate for all the gold in South Africa.

I know NOT why he appears to be picking his nose.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
.
  
Someone you know and love(?) from this blog started a twitter account today @KeethaB

Look for this avatar to see if she's tweeted someone near you.

Oh my - - - first a smart phone, then texting, and now this.

Not too bad for an old fossil dinosaur!!
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
  
Number 1 daughter Keri pexted (that's what I call a picture text) me this gorgeous photo of a Hoosier sky and barn this week.

Isn't it a dandy?
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
  
Youngest daughter, Korie, was watching some old videos this week.  She paused her TV, snapped this shot of Number 1 Daughter and me, and pexted it to me.

Happy faces.

Happy times.

Happy memories.
.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
When our guests were here from Indiana this week, Fisherhubby did his dead level best to turn Mark into a cheesehead.

It didn't work, but made for a fun photo shoot anyway.

Mark is the "Go Michigan" perpetrator.

He will get his back, I can surely promise you that!
.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
.
.
That's all the frags I've got to
 Hitch to the wagon this week.
 .
.

.

.
Please hurry over to Mrs. 4444's place
Where you will see LOTS of other frags
Hitched to her wagon.
Why not hitch up some of your own
And join this fraggin party!?
.
.

20 comments:

KathyB. said...

I think you have a lot of fun everywhere you go, and you make people smile and laugh. You make me smile and laugh and it is 2:00 a.m. here ~ I should be in bed. But no...I am smiling and laughing with you at your post.

Can't wait to see how you get back at poor Mark. Boy is he in for it!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

We are having Spirit Week at school this week. Between Wacky Tacky and Decade Day, our family has also had an interested hair week!

Charlotte said...

Always entertaining! Love the Florida pics!

Barb said...

Awfully cute for a "bad" fairy. And that hair looks pretty good for Bad Hair Day!

Unknown said...

I woke up with the worst hair this morning. Much worse than the cutie you posted here. Ah, youth!

Bill Lisleman said...

Mark (a Hoosier?) tapes "go Michigan" note across your Wisconsin sports sign. Did I get that right? Why didn't he use "go Indiana" or "go Boiler Markers"? Is Fisher Hubby sitting at "the hospital meeting" in that picture? If so, he appears to be dressed for a MASH unit.

Rebecca said...

The food looks divine. I want that. Yummy

Cathy said...

She is just too cute to be a bad fairy. :)

Love your purple glasses.

My youngest is a Kerri to only with 2 r's.

Have a great weekend.

nancygrayce said...

Your whole week was so great!!!! I'm sorry, but try as she may, that "bad fairy" just looks too cute to be bad! Love her brother's hair! :))

It is beautiful down in monotone land! I am looking out at a sunny day wondering why I'm inside!

Nani said...

Don't be shocked when you find yourself followed by one @Nani_Notes. :)

Since Michigan is "that other" blue and yellow school in my home state I completely support your getting even! Siena Heights is a little private university but everyone always asks me "Is that for UofM?" when I get something in my school colors. Humph. Blue and yellow are always Saints colors first! :)

Karen and Gerard said...

That is the cutest bad fairy I ever saw! I've had much worse bad hair days than that kid!

Cyndy Bush said...

Dinner sounds delicious! And that is the cutest bad fairy EVER.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I love your frags Keetha because I feel like I get all caught up with your life!
Boy that fellow from Michigan was brave! hehe.
And grand-daughter is very adorable looking!!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

podso said...

You must be feeling better! I did think of you with the draft.

shannon i olson said...

always so much going on! You have a wonderful full life my dear, what a blessing. We are finally awake here cuz Spring is!!! What a long drap April. Welcome to twitter! Funny that my son was over yesterday and he says to me...you have a paypal? I am like, "yeah cuz I have an Etsy, and a blog, and a twitter and I am cool like that!":) lol

noexcuses said...

Like so many before me here, it is always a treat to read your posts! My, those darlings are "mini-me Keepies" aren't they? I see it in their smiles and eyes! What a great week you had! I'm on twiiter, but don't have the right equipment to use it. I guess I will have to come out of my "dinosaur" tech-life and get a smart phone, too!

Jeanie said...

It sounds like you have had a good and busy week. I love your little ballerina and the "bad hair guy" couldn't be cuter. So far, no tweeting for me.

Fantasy Gridiron said...

I support Mark and the Wolverines!!! GO BLUE!!!

Stacy said...

It's always so much fun to visit here and see what you've been doing. You have such a joy in living that's contagious. Love it!

Keri said...

I was WRONG it's not Malificent...it's Caraboose??

Are you and Dad HOLDING HANDS??? Or are you holding down his rude gesture?!?