Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We've Got Ice Ice Baby



April 10 dawned crisp and icy.  Who knew electrical lines could be pretty??  And now I'm off to face my surgery.  TTFN










5 comments:

Cathy said...

Saying a prayer for you.

nancygrayce said...

Praying for you this morning!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and prayers for smooth sailing into recovery!

podso said...

Will pray for you today!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Praying for you Keetha!