Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.
All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.
Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.
For those of you still waiting I say thank you.
Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!! . ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ .
2: Composed of elements drawn from various sources; also: heterogeneous (Definition from Merriam-Webster)
NCAA and the Big Ten Career TD Record: Montee Ball 83!!
Don't know if you have it? Try leaving yourself a comment.
I no longer comment where word veri abounds
Wouldn't YOU Like to Join the Kids on MY Block???
Chat, Chat, Chat!!!
Get comfy, have a cuppa java, and enjoy my place.
Brunhilda and Borris
At Lake Wazeecha. Click our photo to find our very own blog!
I Had a Little Contest - - -
. To name my "Grand Old Dame." But you, my bloggy partners Gave her much more than a name, You gave her a poignantstory And one sweet hour of fame.
And Woody Says - - -
Woody Paige puts fun and witty sayings on his chalk board on the ESPN show, "Around the Horn"
Here are my faves from Paige:
* "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
* "Those who throw dirt only lose ground."
* "I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger."
* "The road to success is always under construction."
* "I fish, therefore I lie."
* "Dear Algebra, stop asking us to find your X, she's not coming back and I know Y."
* "Teamwork means never having to take all the blame."
* "I barely survived yesterday and now it's already today!"
* "Do you call Santa's helpers subordinate clauses?"
* "So, how many days DID it take to build Rome?"
* "Cancel my subscription, I'm tired of your issues."
* "Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."
* "Don't sweat petty things . . . or pet sweaty things"
* "Two wrongs are only the beginning"
* "Worrying works. 90% of the things I worry about never happen."
* "I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart."
* "When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?"
* "Legend: A lie that has the dignity of age."
* "A diamond is forever: The payments are longer."
* "When in doubt, mumble: When in trouble, delegate: When in charge, ponder."
* "I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle."
* "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you!"
* "It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot."
* "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind."
* "Sports do not build character, they reveal it!"
* "Dust is a protective coating for fine furniture"
* "I'm in shape - round IS a shape."
* "Money talks, but all mine says is "good-bye."
* "If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?"
* "Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener!"
* "A dog has an owner. A cat has a staff"
* "I'd like to have more self-esteem, but I don't deserve it!"
* "Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is."
* "Nothing is fool proof to a talented fool."
* "Bacteria - the back door of a cafeteria."
* "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
* "Stressed spelled backwards is desserts."
* "As I said before, I never repeat myself."
* "Corduroy pillows: they're making headlines!"
* "Young at heart, slightly older in other places."
* "(I'm) proof that evolution can go in reverse"
* "My reality check bounced"
* "If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?"
* "I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them."
* "I was uncool before uncool was cool."
* "Middle age: When your age starts to show around your middle"
* "Do not disturb, I'm already disturbed."
* "If an open door is ajar, is an open jar adoor?"
* "March Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."
* "Telepath Wanted: You know where to apply!"
* "The information went data way"
* "I'm bilingual - I speak English and SMACK!"
* "Mental floss prevents moral decay."
* "Why use a big word when a diminutive one will do?"
* "Why is abbreviation such a long word?"
* "I can see clearly now, the brain is gone."
* "Every morning is the dawn of a new error"
Quotes of Note
You're born a male but you have to CHOOSE to be a man" - Herm Edwards
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" - Unknown
"They err who think Santa Clause comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart." - Mrs. Paul M. Ell
"Thankfully, our true roots are in heritage and not things. I just need to keep reminding myself that things are only reminders of heritage." - Keetha Broyles, June 21, 2010
"Tears lubricate the soul." - from "Finding Buck McHenry"
"Somehow you must come to understand that God is love, that love is the proof of God, and forgiveness is the proof of love." - The Priest in "Levi's Will" by W. Dale Cramer
"The truth about a man is in what he does, not what he says." - W. Dale Cramer in "Levi's Will"
"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G. K. Chesterton
From Debbie at "There's an Angel on my Porch"
Created by Shannon
From Debby at "Just Breathe"
From Carol at "Old Glory Cottage"
From Lori E at "Family Trees May Contain Nuts"
From Molly, Vivienne, and Mub
From Kyooty and Lori R at "Altered Glass"
From Vivienne at "The V Spot"
From Grace at "Growing Old With Grace, Lynn at "It's a July Thing", and Joycee at "Granny Mountain"
From "Raise Them Up", and Michelle at "Big Black Dog"
Wednesday Words - Continue to be unable to post anything but titles. Cool with possible drizzle today. All my campers are from the same town and are beginning to get along (or NOT) like siblings. Like true residents of the Frozen Tundra they submerge their little bodies in the barely thawed waters of Lake Minnesuing. This old gal won't even dip in her toes. More later.