Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Blog is Packin' Up - - -

.
And moving.

Oh, not just the BLOG is moving - - - Fisherhubby and I are going with it too.

Right now we have a lot of this goin' on:


Which neither of us enjoys doing, so we look kinda like this:


Only neither of us is that young or that skinny.


Monday THIS will be parked in our driveway, and we'll have until Wednesday to get 'r packed up, so those nice ABF boys can come drive her away.

After that we'll have a couple of days for painting and carpet cleaning - - - then we're outa here.

I'm exhausted already - - - -


(Packing box photo from associatedcontent.com, box heads from retrothing.com, and ABF from justinsomnia.com)

.

17 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OH, Good luck Miss Keetha!
Moving is a pain and I am sure your sad in a way but you will have great fun in Wisconsin!
And I am sure your family will be coming up often to visit!
Hang in there,
Cindy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Load em up and move em out! Good luck with the move and see you on the 'other' side.

Theresa said...

Girl, just get your internet hooked up when you get where you are going 'cause you know I'll miiiiisssss you:) Hugs and rest if you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

We've moved 16 times in our married lives. I'm good at it, but do NOT want that written on my headstone. It's expensive and tiring and just plain a pain. So I can understand the 'box heads'.
I'll miss hearing your adventures until you are 're-hooked' up to the Internet.
Be safe, deep breaths, and keep laughing. It's the only way to get through it all!
Hugs,
Jan

podso said...

The older I get the harder the move gets ... but it's a good purge, right? Hope it all goes well and don't work too hard.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You are my third blogger friend who is packing moving and unpacking today! Wishing you all the best in your new venture.

LV said...

I am happy for you. I know this is what you have wanted for awhile. Moving is the pits tho. The only way I am going through it again, is when they haul me off. Do not over do it and be careful. Trust all goes well for you and you have a safe trip.

shannon i olson said...

away you go.....blessings and prayers for safe travel, no unexpected surprises and lots of rest.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OOPS, I'm sorry Keetha!
Of course I had the pleasure of meeting you and I will fix that on my blog right now!
Hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Moving is the pits and exhausting at that. We moved in 1998, 2000, 2004 and 2007. Eeks! Three of the moves we had movers do all the packing and loading, but it's still exhausting to the brain...and rather traumatic considering that each time was a 2,000 mile move.

Wishing you much luck over these next few days that things go smoothly for you.

Di

Unknown said...

Just think, when you are finished you will have clean closets! :)

Anonymous said...

If I was there I would help you both

Angie said...

What a nice way of moving, getting a trailer parked outside your house for a day or two so you can load your precious stuff personally. Over here you have to hire a 'baby' furniture van and pack it yourself OR hire a 'man with a van' then pack the boxes yourself and the man comes and loads up OR, if you're really rich, you go to a posh hotel while a big removals firm do the whole lot. You still have to arrange it in the new house though - or maybe get the staff to do it (tee hee).

Ann in the UP said...

(sigh) The best thing about it is the chance to downsize----for me, anyway. Plus the chance to live in Wisconsin.

But the process is lots of work and trouble.

I wish that picture was of you and Fisherhubby. They say that couples grow to look alike as they live together longer. Hee hee...

Erin said...

I do not envy you at all, but I am sending warm fuzzy thoughts your way!

j said...

It wasn't that long ago that we moved. I was so tired for a few weeks after it was over. Even though it had only been two years earlier that we had made another (exhausting) move, it was still tough.

Be kind to yourself (and stay off of stools). I praying that God will give you lots of energy!

j said...

*ahem* "I'm" praying :)