Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Second Annual Miss Kristin Day

.

For the second October in a row, Kristin of "The Goat" stopped in our little old town for a visit. She was wending her way from Jacksonville, Florida to Lansing, Michigan.


We lunched at my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant, La Charreada. Then we came back to my house for some good visitin' time.

Brunhilda and Borris "yucked" it up with her something fierce. BUT, if you want to hear about that, you'll have to head on over to THEIR BLOG to read all about it.

Kristin, it is always sooooo fun to "meet and greet" with you!

What will we do NEXT year when Wisconsin isn't on your way????

.

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Fun time meeting friends face to face:) Love it and I bet she'll make her way to Wisconsin!

HUGS!

Lynn said...

I can tell you are retired! It's all those colorful college football games listed up there!
Boomer Sooner!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I told B&B how much I love Kristin and I'm so glad you got to meet with her for the second time.

j said...

Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

Did she give you my hug? I sent one with her. I know you two had a wonderful time together.

Great photo too!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh NO!!! I forgot to give you the hug from Jennifer! I knew there was something I was forgetting.

Jennifer, you are going to have to forgive me, but know that I gave Keetha a great big giant hug a few times.

I'm so glad we were once again able to make this visit happen. I loved it :) Thank you!

Kristin _ The Goat

Ann in the UP said...

Keetha, did you remember to give Kristin a hug from me? She may have to stop in on her way home so all hugs are properly distributed.

I'm so glad you made time to see one another. And I know you had fun!

I'm with Jennifer----jealous, jealous, jealous!

42N said...

Two of the best bloggers this side of Mrs. 4444. Glad to see you having fun!

Lori R. said...

What a beautiful setting for the wedding. You deserve that game chair with the warm blankie. I figure you are busy on Saturdays, but what are you filling in with during the week. Have you gotten used to not teaching? Have a great and wonderful day tomorrow, Saturday, Game Day!!!

nancygrayce said...

What a great thing to visit with a blog friend! I love it! And yes, tomorrow is game day. Two boys are going to the swamp, the husband reminded me that he'll be watching the game tomorrow night. That's my cue not to interrupt him! Dear Lord, let them win! :)

42N said...

Iowa is idle for the weekend so I will cheer WI and anyone playing against Ohio State and Michigan.

xinex said...

How wonderful for both of you to meet. You look so wonderful and happy together!...Christine

Reva said...

always so busy I see Keetha and having so much fun to boot. Just to keep you busier I have 'tagged' you and you can come to my page and see what questions I would like to hear you share that may include some deep dark secrets about your self that your 'public' might like to know. :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

So jealous! I know y'all had a blast! So fun!