Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

.

Not much happenin' on ye olde - - -

This week.

That's mostly 'cause I ain't got nuttin' to say just now.

My Badgers lost.

My Colts lost.

I'm just sittin' here grievin'.

Good thing I can watch and pull for lotsa other teams

When mine LOSE.


Ganky,

This picture is for you.

They aren't fuzzy, but they are WARM,

Just like yours.

Ganky's and Kammas gotta stick together in this world.

.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Yes we do:). Too cute! Hugs

podso said...

So, you need slippers like this already?

I love your sense of humor.

nancygrayce said...

Well, don't worry......the Gators lost too. It's like a depression ward around here! Except me.....I just hate it for them....and you!

Janet, said...

Our team lost last week, too :(

KathyB. said...

Oh no, a losing streak for your teams, but your slippers look like a pair Santa would appreciate, so they must make you jolly!

42N said...

Get your camera and go to some nearby town and act like a tourist. Shoot everything that interests you. Then blog about the stories that you uncover. That's what I did yesterday.

Tonja said...

I want a pair of those furry slippers! Every part of me gets cold about November and doesn't thaw out till about April!!!

KBeau said...

Cute and they do look warm. I went to a college sorority reunion last weekend, so I was totally out of the loop on college football. I had no idea that the Badgers lost. The Hogs had a bye week. Why do you think we scheduled the reunion for last weekend? We're no dummies.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about your teams ((HUGS))