Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

And Then He Went Fishing - - -

.

Today was the day to pull out the old elbow grease and do some scrubbing and cleaning at our empty house.


Fisherhubby started out helping me - - - he was wielding a mean vacuum cleaning machine.

His fishing buddy Mark, who is also a landlord and therefore has learned some pretty cool and quick cleaning methods joined us and began scrubbing the baseboards.

Now - - - before you get tooooo carried away with praise for how wonderful these men are to HELP like that, let me tell you the REST of the story. By the way, they ARE for the most part pretty wonderful, they just have ONE HUGE FLAW - - - they have a major addiction - - - FISHING.

Before all the work was done, when I still had a list a mile long of things that needed to be completed, they decided it was time to go fishing.

Away they went - - - happy as clams and twice as carefree.

I, on the other hand, stayed behind and scrubbed away until well after 4 PM BY MYSELF.

Oh - - - but I'll get the last laugh!!!

MY part of cleaning over there is FINISHED. So when Fisherhubby has to go back tomorrow to clean out his garage, I shall be living the life of Riley somewhere RELAXING!!!

(photo credit: fbcoem.org)
.


9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good for you! At least you got some help out of them before fishing took over!

Theresa said...

So now you get to do something fun, I'm guessing you'll still help:) Have a restful evening! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

You think just like me! Have fun with your time off...lol

lilmomma said...

You should have called me to help! I'm always up for a good scrubbing clean! :)

Angie said...

Oh you GOOD girl! Is that the rule over there, that you have to leave the house so you could eat your dinner off the floor? Decent people do that over here but many others don't bother, just move out of one pig sty into another!

Lynn said...

So when is the final move?

Doris Sturm said...

I love the term: Fisherhubby ;-)

What are you gonna do: "men will be, well, boys!" LOL

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend, no matter what you fish for :-)

Love,
Doris and Gizzy

KBeau said...

And I imagine you'll find a TV to watch football while you're relaxing.

groovyoldlady said...

Turnabout is fair play!!!