Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Someone Special is Having a Birthday


My friend Tricia, of "Three Petunias" has a friend, Will, who is facing the fight of his life, FOR his life. Today is his birthday, and I want to join the parade of well wishers.

Happy Birthday, Will!

Tricia says you are "the best"

And since she is wonderful in every way,

I believe her!

Hope this day is truly special.

Thank you for your service to our country.

I KNOW our freedom is not free,

And you have paid a high price for it.

These wishes are coming to you from

North Central Indiana.

You too may send your salutations to Will by clicking here.



Angie said...


Tricia said...

@ Angie, his full name is Will McCotter.

Keetha, thank you so much for joining me in wishing Will Happy Birthday! Thank you for your kind words.


Kirby3131 said...

I'm so glad you joined in - I wasn't able to do so. Blessings to Will.

Kristin - The Goat