Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Something Scary This Way Comes - - -

.


My long time readers know (and some love) Brunhilda and Borris. My new bloggy friends may not be so fortunate. (?)

A few weeks ago, Brunhilda and Borris began their own blog. All of us who are experienced bloggers know that it takes a while for a new blog to be "found" in cyber space.

I have agreed to help B & B by advertising their new blog from time to time.

You will find they have made a new and very mysterious post today. I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear from you!

.

5 comments:

kyooty said...

I'll will have to pop over and say hello :)

Anonymous said...

I just have to say you go to such lengths...lol You are a trip! And have a safe trip! Stop (on your way)for an apple dumpling.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I was just thinking about them this morning - Glad to hear they have an update!

Kristin - THe Goat

Angie said...

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Must have missed something somewhere. Mind you, I did wonder what those two got up to when not taking you and Fisherhubby out on adventures. I used to wonder the same about Santa's elves but happily I now know that when they're not picking orders for Santa they are sunning themselves in Barbados. Fact. OK, now I'm going to catch up with B & B,

Anitra Cameron said...

Ah ha! On my way now....