Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's a Long Hard Fall From the Top!!

.



18th Ranked Bucky



Knocked #1 Ranked Brutus
Right on his kisser!

Wisconsin 31 - Ohio State - 18




And I am PROUD of "my" Boys!!



(Photo Credits: Bucky - slanchreport.com, Brutus - buckeye50.com)

.

11 comments:

42N said...

Congratulations on beating the number 1 team in the land. Savor it while you can. Your Badgers will be our guests at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City next Saturday. That too will be a good game.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

My hubby was a very happy camper!!
How did you do that pic Keetha?
Oh, and I was dressed up for that baby pic because I was on my way to a wedding!
Normally, I wouldn't go to that much bother. hehe.
Hugs,
Cindy

Pam said...

I could hear you whooping and hollering clear down here in Florida! Joe was being a prophet of doom well into the 2nd half, but the Badgers proved him wrong. He can just go "Wander Indiana"! hehe

Lori E said...

I knew this post was sports related just by the title. That and the fact that it is your blog.
Go team!!! Whoever you are.

j said...

We had two tvs tuned to football so that I could watch your boys while MY boys were on. I was THRILLED when "Keetha's Badgers" got the W. It's funny how you can want something so badly for someone else :)

I can't find my blog said...

Holy Cow!!!! I missed most of these scores yesterday while I was watching live football.

Wow, Wow, WOW!!!! CONGRATS TO THE BADGERS!

Lynn said...

You should have grown up where I did! Ada OK.
Women had baby boys JUST so they could grow up and become Cougars and then Sooners.
The stores close on Friday afternoon and of course the whole town is in the stadium on Friday night!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I called my husband yesterday and said "Did the Spartans win? Did the Badgers?" That's all the sports talk we had, but I had to know the vitals. Congrats to you all for defeating those Buckeyes!!!

Kristin - The Goat

Anonymous said...

Yeah

Brenda said...

Glad your team won!
Great pic of you touching that guys head...was that before or after the game? hehe

Martin LaBar said...

Good for the Badgers. God's best in the move.