Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sunday Reruns - Grandpuppy


.


It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday Favorites!!!

Sunday Favorites are RERUNS - - - if you want to participate, just repost something you previously posted "back in the day."

(NOTICE: This is NOT a current event ;-)

Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites."


Grandpuppy
(first posted on 6/22/08)


Not to be outdone by her older sister, our younger daughter, Korie, brought us her BABY, Buckley, to keep overnight.


Buckley scampered all over our house - - -


From room to room and - - -


Up stairs and down.

In an astonishing turn of events, Buckley loved his Kamma and rejected his Papoo!! Who'd a thunk it? An animal that didn't gravitate to Greg??? Unheard of!!!

So - - - Kamma got to have him cuddled up on HER lap, and Kamma got to take him out for his little walks and KAMMA got to take


For her swollen eyes when Buckley went home. Who KNEW anyone could be allergic to a little wiener dog????

.

15 comments:

Cindy said...

awwww! Weenie little allergy?

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Awww...hopefully it was just a teensy-wienie" allergy! It sounds like Buckley enjoyed his stay with Kamma! Too Cute, Keetha! You know, I've watched alot of grand"kids" but I don't believe that I've ever watched a grand"dog" before! Hehe!

Thanks for joining in with the fun of Sunday Favorites once again, my friend!!!

Warmest autumn wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Anonymous said...

Does he still get to come for visits, allergies and all?

Di

Angie said...

Lovely lovely sausage dog, Well, forget the allergies, I can hear the pride in your voice that it was YOU he decided to cuddle up to.

Jojo said...

I was distracted by the scores. My poor brother-in-law. My sister and his husband are spending the weekend with us and he is still moping about yesterday's Alabama game.

Diann said...

Awww. I have a friend who just LOVES weiner dogs! I haven't heard of any one being allergic to them. Hopwedul that didn't last long!
Have a wonderful Sunday

Lori E said...

Ha, my sister suffers terribly after her little pug grandpuppy goes home. She can barely get air. But they are cute.

Jewel said...

I could tell you who.. both Jessie and I! Jessie's are worse, she has to take a pill everytime we visit our sister and her 2 pugs.

Anonymous said...

I have a weenie doggie too and i love her so much

Together We Save said...

What a cute little dog!! So sweet!!

Theresa said...

Well, pooh on the allergy but cutest puppy visitor:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

nancygrayce said...

AWWWW, what a cutie! I love dogs! But they usually do like the man more....why???

Sweet European Dreams said...

love this re-run! Hopefully you and the little guy have worked things out by now - there's nothing better than having a good grandmother who is willing to dog-sit now and then! Thanks for stopping by my page this weekend! -diane

Janet, said...

I just love wiener dogs, we used to have one. We weren't allergic to her but every now and then she would go outside and get allergic to something and get bumps all over her. We would have to give her benedryl.

Doris Sturm said...

What cute pups...dogs just crack me up. My dog makes me smile every day and I'd not trade him for anything - sorry to hear about the darn allergies...have you heard of Allerpet? It's a liquid you rub on the animal and it will cut the dander causing allergies. They make it for dogs or cats. My daughter had two cats and her boyfriend was fiercly allergic to cats, but she rubbed that stuff over the cat's fur once a week (or so) and her boyfriend didn't have any reaction at all. It's worth a try.