Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunday Reruns - Macky Antics

.


It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday Favorites!!!

Sunday Favorites are RERUNS - - - if you want to participate, just repost something you previously posted "back in the day."

(NOTICE: This is NOT a current event ;-)

Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites."



More Macky Antics
(First posted on 6/20/08)


This kid has plenty of "ham" in his genes,


And when he saw my camera,


He posed himself


For these pictures


As pretty as you please!


Shoppin' with Papoo

.

11 comments:

Kranky Granny said...

Keetha, so glad to cross paths again. My summer was so crazy that my blog suffered but I am happy to report that things are slowing down for now, and i will be around more.

Love the shots of your grandson (?) he is certainly personality plus. I'm sure he is a joy to have around.

Theresa said...

Precious! Love Shoppin' with Papoo:) Enjoy your Sunday! HUGS!

Lori E said...

He is a super model in the making for sure.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Ooooh Girl he is so freaky cute...he's one of those that you could kiss to pieces ha ha!! Hope you have a GREAT Pig skin day...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

I just spent the last few minutes catching up over here at your place. I've been out of comission lately...just busy! But...I was wondering if ya'll got moved yet? So I was reading down through your blog. Didn't find anything about your moving but did read about your daughter getting married. Ohhh Keetha, she was a beautiful bride!!! I loved her dress and I loved how she did her hair! Best wishes and many blessings to the newly married couple!!!

Well my dear, you know that I just adore your little Macky! I swear he is the most adorable little boy that I've ever seen (excluding all of my precious grandsons, of course...wink!) I think you're right...he came by those "ham" genes right! Loved looking at all of your family wedding photos! Including the one of you...that you said..."could you be a little more animated"! Hehe! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in with the fun of Sunday Favorites this week, my friend! I missed you last week!!!

Love ya,
Chari @Happy To Design

Lynn said...

Sweet moment...

j said...

Aw Keetha, he makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

He's adorable!
When are you moving Keetha?
It must be soon!
Hugs,
Cindy

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness, these are precious!!!
I sure enjoyed all the pics of your daughter's beautiful wedding. What an amazing backdrop...like a fairytale! I LOVED her dress and hair. Thanks for sharing all the details. : )
M.L.

Janet, said...

Little ones sure like to ham it up in front of the camera. He's a cutie.