Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why Fisherhubby Loves Fish Who Cannot Speak

.

Fisherhubby is an ER PA, physician assistant. This little YouTube will show you EXACTLY why he loves fish so much and people - - - not so much.

Enjoy.




.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Priceless. Now I understand why he likes the silent fish AND why he is often sleeping on the couch in your blog pics.

Ann in the UP said...

Ohhhhhh, so, so true. Poor Fisherhubby. As the cartoon ER PA said, the profession has been recognized for years, years, and years, and yet some people are so puzzled about any health professional who isn't a nurse or a doctor.

It's no wonder any person who has to work with "the public" every day wants to stay home on the couch at night!!

Reva said...

After hearing that, with all my medical issues I don't have a chance so guess I'll go fishing myself and enjoy my time. Thanks for the laugh....sort of.. ha :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is perfect. I have never had a problem seeing a PA. Nothing like sitting in the silence of fishing, I love it too!

ain't for city gals said...

Give me a nurse or PA any day over a doctor...they are the ones that really know what is going on!!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is too funny .. that guy's answers are hilarious.

Kristin - The Goat said...

You've activated every passive aggressive bone in my body - Snort!!!