Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mr. and Ms. "X" - - - COMMUNicate Please

.

(1980's indy-comics icon created by Dean Motter)
The other day I ran into Mr. "X"

I hadn't seen nor spoken with Mr. "X" for months, but Mr. "X" began talking to me about rather current things in my "world", and suddenly I realized, Mr. "X" had been stalking on my blog.

Oh, and it isn't ONLY Mr. "X" - - - I believe there are some Ms. "X" blog stalkers too.

I just don't get it. The fun of blogging, as far as I'm concerned, is making community, and community begins with COMMUNication.

It seems to me that all you Mr. and Ms. "X's" must be pretty lonely at your computer screens with no feedback.

Go ahead.

Take the plunge.

I double dog DARE you - - -

LEAVE A COMMENT and let the communication begin!!!

Don't know HOW to leave a comment? Simply click on the word "comments" below and fill in the form.

You'll be SOOOOOO glad you did.

.

17 comments:

Julie Harward said...

LOL...Yes there are a lot of those..but we all go looking around don't we! I don't have local lookers though..or if I do, I guess they are getting to know me better! :D

Anonymous said...

I agree, I have lots of these. I go to family get-togethers, school and church functions, people talk about what is on the blog. Aaarrrrghhh, why can't they leave comments!

Unknown said...

I feel more glad already...:)

Sherry said...

LOL! I love your style of COMMUNicating! :)

Debbiedoos said...

Tell us what you really think!!~ LOL!~ I love leaving comments, because I love to talk!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Not Mrs. X, but I am Mrs. MIA. I love you Keetha.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I hope they leave a comment NOW!

Angie said...

I am so glad I found my way to your blog the other day, by way of somebody else's. You're such fun. I hate it when this happens to me, running into somebody local who's been a 'lurker' around my blog. I'm thrown into a mild panic in case I wrote about something where they might have been recognisable to themselves. It's not supposed to be like that is it?

love, Angie,xx

Anke said...

I know what you mean... I actually started our blog to keep in touch with our wide spread family, yet they NEVER EVER leave a comment. They tell me they read it, but comment, nope, not a one...

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh so common and yet I think it's kind of fun. I got an email from someone who were my parents friends waaay back when my folks were in the military in the late 60's. The email said that they follow my blog and they were glad to see that my folks were doing so well, happy that I was talking about the family, etc. I now think of them when I write a blog posts - I think of my cousins and other relatives that never leave a peep and I think of my blog friends that do get a chance to run over and leave a comment.

Lurkers beware! I'm blogging for you, too! I hope you like what you're readin' cuz I ain't gettin' no feedback! lol

ain't for city gals said...

lol...I thought you were talking about your X-husband??? yes? no?

kyooty said...

I haven't had any local hits that I know of. YAY!
:P

Martin LaBar said...

It's just easier to remain anonymous. Some people may have trouble spelling, or typing. But everyone should comment, at least once in a while.

Lori E said...

Then there are people like me who blab on and on and on and fill your comment section with all my opinions and stories and tales and ask questions and make jokes and fun remarks and heaps praise on you for your witty posts and tells you how much I love your new banner and wonder where the picture was taken and ................................................

j said...

Oh Keetha, you can't make me hush in your comments. I love ya and I love to communicate with you.

Lurking is part of having a blog. I am just thrilled that someone actually wants to read me!

Adoption of Jane said...

Found you through "Just Breathe"... Love your Blog!!

Unknown said...

There are lots of lurkers out there. I'm not sure why they don't get brave and leave a comment; some of them do not have blogs of their own, and maybe aren't sure if they should or how to comment. Not me....you can't shut me up! lol