Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunday Reruns - Boy Meets Camera

.

It's Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for Sunday reruns!!! Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme, "Sunday Favorites".



What in Kyle's World - - -
(First posted 12/13/2007)


Are these things?

The other night Kyle, our youngest son, unleashed his creative little soul with my camera. (When I say "little soul" I am only referring to him as my youngest, not saying he barely has a soul, nor that he is still a baby - - - just MY baby.)

I think he made some pretty fun pictures. But what are these items???

Wanna play? Make a guess and submit it as a comment under this post. Photo A and B are of the same thing, just taken with slightly different techniques. Photo C is something else entirely.

I think A is my favorite, what's yours?


Photo A


Photo B


Photo C

.

15 comments:

podso said...

C is something from the top looking down, as I see a chair or table leg...maybe a shutter but probably not. The first two all I could think of is jello. but again, I'm sure that's not it!

Diann said...

Hum, the first one looks like a gummy worm. The other two, I just don't know.

Janean said...

first ones...obviously lights being moved as he takes the photo (am i not brilliant?)

the second, a guitar neck - frets???

Flory said...

my fave is A, I guess the cam was being moved slightly as he takes the lights... looks like neon lights inside a shop? just a wild guess=))
flory

Julie Harward said...

I have no idea...but I just love them all...talented son I think! Come say hi :D

Treasia Stepp said...

What a cute post! The first is fireworks and the other is a neck of a guitar. Whatever that part is called. LOL.

Unknown said...

Boy this is tough. The first 2 I have no idea but I think others are right on the guitar for number 3.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Ohhh...how fun! I'm always up for a "guessing game"!

Okay...I have to admit that I don't have a clue about what Photo A and B is...other than moving the camera while taking a photo of lights??? Hehe! I think that Photo C is a close up of the neck of a guitar...the frets! Hmmm...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Hehe! I think that your Kyle had lots of fun...whatever the subject matter is! Great photos...love that you shared them with us today for Sunday Favorites! Ohhh...I do hope that you're going to tell us the answers!!!

Have a super Sunday, Darlin'!
Chari @Happy To Design

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hey Girlfriend...

My honey is sitting here and he guesses that the first two photos are of traffic! Is there a prize for guessing right? Hehe!

Love ya,
Chari

Maureen said...

Do tell.....

Angie said...

All brilliant! I think A and B might be insects trails csught in light at night. Or maybe the tracks made by sparklers (little hand held fireworks) when you wave them about. Strange colouring though.

I was stumped by C until I cribbed from other people - guitar frets, of course! Now why didn't I rhink of that?

Wanda Lee said...

HELLO THERE MY FELLOW,'SUNDAY FAVORITES' PARTICIPANT! WHAT FUN! IGUESS I'LL ALSO GO WITH TRAFFIC LIGHT FORM HEADLIGHTS ANF THE THIRD BEING A GUITAR..,

I WAS LATE GETTING STARTED TODAY AS I WAS SO TIRED FROM A BUSY WEEK!..,

DO POP BY FOR ANOTHER VISIT;MY 23RD,'TUESDAY TEA FOR TWO' IS ALSO COMING RIGHT UP.~ YOU ARE ALWAYS MOST WELCOME TO JOIN IN THE FUN MY DEAR!

CHEERS AND HUGS FROM WANDA LEE @ THE PLUMED PEN

Anonymous said...

Well, since I spent yesterday looking at Hog panel, of course that is what C looks like to me. Why it is in the living room...who am I to judge.
I think A & B are a flapping blanket with fringe.

Still cold here in WI so thoughts are slow.

Nancy said...

Kids ... gotta love them ... especially the babies in the fam. My guess for A & B would be Christmas tree lights; photo C must be the neck of a guitar.
Life is never boring in your house ... how fun.

Troy said...

The top two are how it looks to stare out the hospital window at the street outside, right after they give you your morphine, but before you fall asleep. I'm not sure how he captured them, but I have seen that way too many times not to recognise it when I see it.

And of course, like so many others have said, the thirds one is a guitar.