Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 29, 2010

"Mama, Teach Me How to Write an 'A'"

.

Not bad for his first try!

.

7 comments:

Julie Harward said...

How sweet and smart! My daughter said today that her 2 yr. old showed her how to spell baby with the bath sponges! :D

ain't for city gals said...

Hi Keetha, First of all you must be the best teacher and your kids must think they can do anything they set their minds to....I did do a post but took it down because it didn't link...I got as far as the box... typed in your name The Eclectic Company...it high lighted it but then when I posted it didn't go anywhere...but it was still highlighted...my other little secret is I don't know how to cut and paste...lol...I'm pathetic...my e-mail is Molliedog1@msn.com Maybe this could be a new career for you...teaching a little bit older people about the computer...

Cass @ That Old House said...

Not bad? They look PERFECT to me. :-)
Cass

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That is so exciting to see them learn!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love those magna doodles - they make learning to write so much fun.

groovyoldlady said...

I'd give him an A...

Vickie said...

Great Job!!!