Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Victors are Coming Home!!!

.


(Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)

Our own Butler Bulldogs are coming home to Indy wearing laurels!!!!!

Little Cinderella is goin' to the Final Four Ball for the FIRST time in NCAA history.

Go Dawgs!!!!! You can beat ANYBODY!!!

.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Whosyergurl said...

BUTLER and their NEW CASTLE connection...(my home town!) are going to the Final FOUR! woot!
hugs,
Cheryl

Jojo said...

Congratulations to all! My picks this year are the absolute worst! Who would have thought!!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and for all of the Butler fans :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Happy for you. :-)
Sad for me. :-(
K-State is out.