Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Saturday Night Fever

.


But NOT of this kind - - - oh how I WISH it were of this kind.

I wasn't going to TALK about it on my blog - - - even though I have been sick for EIGHT long days, and even though Fisherhubby JOINED me with the Saturday Night Fever this weekend.

But - - - some of my students "ratted me out" with their kind inquiries about my health in my cBox over here

<-------------------------------

So - - - now I'm tellin' ya right out - - -

WE'RE SICK!!! Sick as laryngitical dogs!!!

Somehow I've managed to keep going to school (all but one day) though we did stay in and veg like this:


(photo from trainingfromabarkalounger.wordpress.com)
All weekend.

Hope we had enough church saved up in our escrow account to cover it.

I'll let you know how long it lasts - - - - eight days and counting - - - good thing I can still type - - - 'cause I can't talk - - -

.

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh no! Well hope you are feeling better soon!

j said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you were sick!!

(I giggled at your church attendance escrow account)

Martin LaBar said...

It's Monday afternoon, and I'm sorry.

Lynn said...

Oh, no! Is it the h1n1"
BTW, It wasn't me who unfriended you. Maybe someone just went away from the bloggy world altogether.

Anke said...

I hope you'll feel better soon.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well that is not fun. Hope your better soon.

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Not good, I'm sorry you're under the weather:( Drink a hot toddy for me:)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope you are feeling better. HUGS!