Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Signs of Silliness

.


A little wall art humor, courtesy of our local Moe's Southwestern Grill.

And just my kind of funny, too!







Smile, folks! It's Saturday.

:-)
.

7 comments:

Anke said...

Those are great, and so fitting... Hannah asked to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant for her birthday. :-)

Unknown said...

Those are awesome signs! And I totally agree about The Blind Side. I'm not the sports fan you are, but I loved, loved, loved that movie!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I have always had fun saying guacamole!

Those were fun! Thanks Keetha :)

Kirby

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Gosh I wish we had one near us!
We loved that place and then they closed. They were in one of the most popular malls in the Inland Valley in California :(

j said...

My life is DEFINITELY like a burrito. As is my home. And my closets. And my car.

OK, maybe not so well hidden, but yes, a mess.

I dig your sense of humor!

groovyoldlady said...

I love Moe's. Alas, there are none in Maine. *sigh*

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Those are awesome!