Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Signs of Silliness


A little wall art humor, courtesy of our local Moe's Southwestern Grill.

And just my kind of funny, too!

Smile, folks! It's Saturday.



Anke said...

Those are great, and so fitting... Hannah asked to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant for her birthday. :-)

Dawn said...

Those are awesome signs! And I totally agree about The Blind Side. I'm not the sports fan you are, but I loved, loved, loved that movie!

Kirby3131 said...

I have always had fun saying guacamole!

Those were fun! Thanks Keetha :)


Just Breathe said...

Gosh I wish we had one near us!
We loved that place and then they closed. They were in one of the most popular malls in the Inland Valley in California :(

jennifer said...

My life is DEFINITELY like a burrito. As is my home. And my closets. And my car.

OK, maybe not so well hidden, but yes, a mess.

I dig your sense of humor!

groovyoldlady said...

I love Moe's. Alas, there are none in Maine. *sigh*

Leigh of Bloggeritaville said...

Those are awesome!