Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Big Ten is In!!!

.


The Big Ten is IN the Final Four!!!!


(AP photo/Jeff Roberson)

Michigan State beat Tennessee 70 - 69
To advance to the Final Four!!!!

.

15 comments:

Jojo said...

Wow! What a score! Sorry to have missed that game!

Anke said...

I "left" you a Easter basket over at my place, maybe you would like to participate.

Martin LaBar said...

Ah, basketball!

Keetha Broyles said...

Basketball is NOT football, Dr. LaBar - - but it's what we have now, isn't it????

mom said...

yes. but how about them butler bulldogs?!?!

Keetha Broyles said...

MOM??? Who are you???

I GAVE the Butler Bulldogs their OWN post - - - scroll down the blog to YESTERDAY when they played and won.

Carol said...

woo-hoo!!!!!

Char said...

Keep on blogging and checking others blogs too. I bet you are not the only one in your state that is blogging. They will come, just give it time. I am constantly amazed at the bloggers I find. Thankyou so much for leaving me a kind comment. It is nice to meet you. Please don't be a stranger, you never know when one blogger may meet another from another state. Wouldn't that be fun, Char

Chickens in the Basement said...

Duke made it, too! Woohoo!

ain't for city gals said...

Exciting for you!! Since Kansas is out I will root your team on...

Maggie said...

Is that good? LOL
~Maggie~

Kristin - The Goat said...

Ahhh Michigan State :) It's always so good to see you in the Final Four.

I went there, ya know? It's my home town, too! Did ya know that? of course you did!! I tell you every chance I get LOL

Kirby

j said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Anytime Tennessee gets beat it is a day to celebrate! And when my blogbud Keetha is happy in the process?

This is going to be a bright sunshiny day!

Keetha Broyles said...

Miss Dust Bunny, I shore 'nuff do luv you!

Janet, said...

I saw this post and just had to comment:) But, if you've been to my site, you know where I'm from.
Go Mountaineers! In the Final Four for the first time since 1959!