Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not One of the Herd

.

At least not today.


(photo from steadfastfinances.com)

From time to time when I go to my blogger dashboard, it says: "You are currently not following any blogs."

Poppycock!!! I'm following LOTS of blogs.

The first time this happened, I felt PANIC!!! But then the list came back and I figured it was another of those pesky blogger glitches.

Well - - - it's happening again today. Oh how I wish it wasn't - - - I'm on BREAK - - - I have TIME TO BLOG.

I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Is anyone else out there getting the same annoying message today? We'll just have to be patient together and wait for blogger to restore our lists.

.

7 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Clearly, Blogger just doesn't like you.

Cass

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Girl I have that happen all the time to me...Hope you have a GREAT day and blogger is not mean to you ha ha!! Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

It has never happened to me...If I were you , I would take it personally...hahaha

Tricia said...

I'm not getting that at the moment, but on occasion it does happen. I just read through my Google Reader anyway. Oh well. You can stop by and visit me. I'm here. ;)

Kristin - The Goat said...

I don't follow any blogs on blogger - just on google reader - so I've never seen this message. I'd panic, even if I was just sure it was a mistake.

j said...

Sounds like a good time to hit the blog rolls on other blogs. I love to blog-surf... at least, I do when I am not so far behind in my regular blog reading. It feels wonderful to get caught up on my friends' blogs.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I remember the first time it happened to me and I was a mess.
I don't like when things don't work. It came back and all was well. I lost most of my blog yesterday. Figured out that something was wrong with my scoll where I put people's buttons. It took me hours to figure it out!