Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

If You Haven't Already Seen It - - -

.


Rent it and see it.

.

11 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I've seen it four times. And i think I can see it several more! Loved it!

Trish said...

Saw this in the theater...wonderful movie!

Angie said...

Well, I have to say I've never even heard of this one, though I have a feeling I should have! Seeing as it comes so highly recommended I'll watch out for it.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Is Angie living in a cave? haha...great movie, I feel so bad for Bullock though, her sleazy husband had to rain on her parade - should be shot!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I plan on seeing it, just haven't yet. My 87 yr.old dad went to see it and loved it!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I saw the trailers to this movie at the movie theater - I cried every time! I haven't had the guts to see it yet, I know I'm going to need more Kleenexes than I can carry.

Jewel said...

So good! I didn't know it was so.. low budget. But it was so good! I saw it in the theatre at IWU for only $2 and now it's in IWU Review our movie rental store for only $1.07!! What a deal!

Anonymous said...

I heard it was great. I'm having a girls night in with JoEllen and 3 others in about a week and we're renting that. Can't wait!!

Jojo said...

It was a holiday family outing for us and what a perfect film for the season.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just saw it last night...best movie in a long time!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Amazing
incredible
I cried and cried some more.
one of my fav all time movies.