Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Little Blogs" to Love

.


There are BIG blogs and then there are the rest of us.

I like to think of "the rest of us" as little bloggy girls (and guys). I'm not giving my exact criteria of what qualifies as a "little blog", but let's just say the BIG blogs have WAY WAY WAY more followers than I do.

I'm handing out bloggy love to some little bloggy girls and boys who post with some regularity. You might enjoy checking some of these out.

If you are reading this post, and LIKE this idea, then you may take my icon, and pass along bloggy love to some "little bloggy" girls and boys of your choosing - - - only DON'T make up any rules and DON'T attach any strings.

Today's blogs that are gettin' some love:

Kim Sue over at "Between Now & Then." Kim Sue makes a sweet blog that chronicles the every day, and the special day, happenings in her little family of three. She makes the most ordinary of days special.

You'll want to spend some time at "Bloomfield Farm." Down on the farm you'll find lots of space, plenty of fresh air, good eats, and an animal or two thrown in for good bloggy measure.

I personally know Brandon of "Brandon and Jennifer Bruce." He was just a little tyke when first I met him, and now he has two tykes of his own! He and his wife Jennifer are pastoring in Lansing, and their blog is quite an eclectic mix of their lives and ministry. As you know, I'm quite partial to eclecticity!!! Also, unless I miss my guess, Brandon is the blogger in the family.

"Chickens in the Basement" HELLO!?! How could you NOT love a blog by that name, and would a blog by any other name still smell the same - - - - oh, wrong metaphor!! I'm pretty new to "Chickens," but I find it fun and funny - - - and YES, they really do keep chickens in the basement!!!

Betty Jo at "Digi Scribbles" makes one of the softest blogs I've ever seen. Don't know what I mean? Well then - - - - you'd better head right over there and SEE for yourself, hadn't you????

When you visit these folks, please leave a comment to let them know you were there. If you are a blogger yourself, you KNOW how we all love getting comments.

.

13 comments:

Tricia said...

What a great list. I love this idea, and your new button. So cute.
Happy weekend.

Kim Sue said...

you're so sweet!! thank you for a little blog lovin'. Can't wait to check out the others - I mean, a soft blog, chickens in the basement, farm animals, and eclecticity!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keetha, this is so much fun. I have a few people in mind for this.

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for sharing these sweet people...we are all big and we are all little...all sharing their hearts and lives...love them all! Come say hi :D

ain't for city gals said...

Can't wait to check them all out!! I would much rather read the not so big ones...you feel like you really know them...

Chickens in the Basement said...

Keetha,

I think this is the neatest idea! Thanks so much for recommending folks visit me. I'm amazed at how generous my blogging friends are. Doesn't it make the world feel smaller?

Now, let me find something good to write about!

Anna

LV said...

That header shot blew me away.

Debbiedoos said...

That header was hilarious! And big or small blogs, I am enjoying them all:)!!~

Kristin - The Goat said...

Comments? What the heck are comments?? Oh, you must mean those written things that make me jump in the air with glee!! :) I'll go visit your friends, I will, I will. You have the best taste.

Betty Jo said...

Hi Sweetie, Thank you soooooo much for the shout-out! You're such a dear. I was away all day yesterday and found your comment way late last night when I was too tired to respond. So first thing today I decided to get myself over here to see what you've said. How precious of you to include my little blog in this awesome post. Thank you sooooooo much!! Now I'm off to check out the other blogs you've been so kind to write about and leave them some love!! ♥

Peg said...

Thank you for the nice things you've said about my blog. I enjoy your blog too. Your grandsons are adorable. I am very sorry that your school is closing. As a former teacher myself, I encourage you to seek a teaching position elsewhere... all children need good teachers!

j said...

I think this is a wonderful idea!! I'm going to visit your friends now.

Hope your weekend has been nice!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congrats to all...all fabulous finds!