Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too Sick to Blog???

.
I have been sick with a cold this week.

I've come home from school each day without even the energy to get on my blog, much less make a post. Some of you have noticed and have started leaving concerned comments.

Awwwwwww thanks!!!! You make me feel missed.

I considered taking a picture of my piles of filled tissues - - - - but decided to spare you that.
.

11 comments:

The Hollands said...

I DID miss you, Keetha! I wondered what was going on...I've missed keeping up on your adventures...but also I've missed your comments on our blog!! :)

Jackie said...

I was wondering about you.
So sorry to hear you were sick.
Hope & pray you're on the mend.
Miss reading your "adventures".
:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sparing us! I have missed your blogging. Hope you feel better soon
Angela Vardaman

Shannon said...

Oh no! Halle has it too! Snotty noses are no fun.

I can't find my blog said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I've tried to leave a comment several times, and it hasn't been working. Here it goes again.

Hope you feel better!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh thank you all!!!! I AM feeling better - - - not WELL yet, mind you, but better enough to be on my computer now that I'm home from school!!!! Whooooo Hoooooo!!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

I hope you feel better!
I totally understand...mine has been lingering but Im on the mend.

Missed ya! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Hubby (PA in the ER) says he knows of people who have had this for over three weeks!!!! Mine started one week ago today. I feel enough better though to function now.

Julie said...

Keetha I hope you're feeling much better! I haven't been blogging much either this week, both kids have the flu, and I'm exhausted by the time I go to bed. It's been a rough week around our house too! Get well soon!

Keetha Broyles said...

The WORST was Wednesday - - still not WELL, but much better. I can live with this.