Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Sky Watch

.Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset


Swiftly flow the days


Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset


Swiftly fly the years


One season following another


Laden with happiness and tears.

(from Fiddler on the Roof)
.

7 comments:

Pam said...

I love the 1st pic especially. Those clouds are doing a good job masquerading as mountains in IN!

Keetha Broyles said...

The first picture is the sunrise in my own back yard - - - and yes, those are clouds masquerading as mountains in IN.

The second picture also happens to be a sunrise - - - but it was taken from the school parking lot.

Martin LaBar said...

That's one of my favorite movies.

Jewel said...

Oh great... now I have "sunriiiise, sunset! sunriiiiise, sunset!" STUCK IN MY HEAD. oh dear. i love the trees in the last 2 pictures!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I love that play/movie. Phil and I had sunrise, sunset sung at our wedding many moons ago.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

great pictures!

Shannon said...

You have not blogged in days- is something wrong?